On Tuesday the 8th April 2008 11:58:02 you wrote: > > Would libksane need to be moved from extragear to kdereview for a review > > cycle before a move to kdegraphics? > > no ... has there been a final conclusion between you and the kooka dev? > I tried to mail Jonathan Marten earlier this week, but I haven't heard from him yet. The last I have seen/heard from him was his reply to "Glimpse in kdereview": On Sunday the 30th March 2008 23:10:36 Jonathan Marten wrote: > Sounds like libkscan is definitely the better choice, then. Certainly > (3) is the brick wall for >8bpp support in Kooka, getting past that > would involve a big rewrite of libkscan which is pointless if libksane > has already done that. > > Time to take a look at libksane, I think... Should I ask somebody to add "Move libksane to kdegraphics" to the 4.1 Feature Plan? The Feature Plan seemes to be locked. -- Kåre Särs