On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 02:00:22PM +0200, Tom Albers wrote: > Op Wednesday 26 March 2008 19:17 schreef u: > > In any event, I don't think we should spoof our user agent. If distros decide > > to do that, that's different, but we should not. > > Sorry I don't agree with the second part. We should urge distro's not to do it. We all know Firefox receives money from Google. I've no interest in supporting that. > > So by spoofing the agent we keep in tact that google is not interested in konqueror because of no userbase and we support the development of Firefox. The Firefox/Google deal isn't done by user agent, it's done by a URL argument. Jonathan