And could these colors be programmatically retrieved from the Oxygen theme ? On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:53 AM, John Tapsell wrote: > > On 02/04/2008, Nicolas Ternisien wrote: > > On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Torsten Rahn wrote: > > > On Wednesday 02 April 2008 09:38:17 Nicolas Ternisien wrote: > > > > I'm waiting for other opinions and if it's ok, I will commit it soon. > > > > > > I also do like the changes. The only small problem that a user might come > > > across might be the fact that once the user has entered a search/filter > > > string, it might not be obvious to him how to get back to the "hierarchical > > > view" - but I think we have this kind of behaviour in other places already > > > and it seems to work well for our users. > > > > > > > > > Yes, you are right, this is strange that a KListWidgetSearchLine does > > not contain a Erase icon in the right (like the KTreeWidgetSearchLine > > class). I think this icon could help him to show the complete view. > > > > > > > Nicolas, while you are at it: Could you please change the flashy colours in > > > the memory view to something more subtle that goes well with the color > > > palette of the current theme? The current choice just burns my eye-sight > > > away. > > > > > > Torsten > > > > > > > > > Yeah, no problem, I will use the Gradient color suggested by John > > Tapsell. (and the border will disappear too if the appearance could be > > nicer) > > Btw, the color wasn't entirely arbitrary - it was chosen the oxygen palette. > > > > > Thanks. > > >