On 02/04/2008, Torsten Rahn wrote: > Nicolas, while you are at it: Could you please change the flashy colours in > the memory view to something more subtle that goes well with the color > palette of the current theme? The current choice just burns my eye-sight > away. In the System Monitor app, for used physical memory I use a blue QLinearGradient, as so: startProgressColor(0x00, 0x71, 0xBC, 100), endProgressColor(0x83, 0xDD, 0xF5, 100) linearGrad.setColorAt(0, startProgressColor); linearGrad.setColorAt(1, endProgressColor); It might be nice to use the same color gradient. It's a nice a color and it would be nice to be consistent between apps. For the free memory, maybe try just plain white? Also I don't like the sunken border very much... John > > Torsten > > > > > one bit of low hanging fruit: you can see that many of the modules have > > > an extra set of margin borders around them. the main view area widget > > > they are in should have margins of 0 and the top level layout for each of > > > the modules should also have margins of 0. the user visible widgets > > > should line up on the left and right edges with the title widget above. > > > > Good ! Is there an official maintainer for KInfoCenter ? If not, I > > could take this role, at least to improve it and fix reported bugs. > > And yes, I will try to fix those extra set margin borders. > > > > Cheers. > > > > Nicolas > > > > > -- > Torsten Rahn > > Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192 > > credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080 > Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach > Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz >