List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Kubuntu Settings in KDE
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2008-03-30 12:00:22

Op Wednesday 26 March 2008 19:17 schreef u:
> In any event, I don't think we should spoof our user agent. If distros decide
> to do that, that's different, but we should not.

Sorry I don't agree with the second part. We should urge distro's not to do it. We \
all know Firefox receives money from Google. I've no interest in supporting that.

So by spoofing the agent we keep in tact that google is not interested in konqueror \
because of no userbase and we support the development of Firefox.

Toma