List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Kubuntu Settings in KDE
From:       Gary Greene <greeneg () tolharadys ! net>
Date:       2008-03-26 15:22:50

On Wednesday 26 March 2008 05:07:39 am Tom Albers wrote:

> > > +1.
> >
> > -1
>
> -1 too, it is evil, did anyone ever tried to contact google about the
> issues btw? (whatever they are).

Yes, there has been contact with the GMail and Calendar teams (by me), and the
response from them wasn't very helpful: either be bug for feature compatible
to Webkit or Gecko, or get more users (a whole lot more) and then we'll
support Konqueror.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net