List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdiroperator shortcuts
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-23 14:39:12

A Sunday 23 Març 2008, Anders Lund va escriure:
> Another problem related to KDiroperator and Kate:
>
> The Del key in kate does not work, assumingly because KDirOperator uses it.
>
> But the KDirOperator does not provide write access to its actions, so I
> can't change it like I could in kde 3
> (op->actionCollection->("delete")->setShortcut(somekey).
>
> Can someone come up with a a way to achieve this?

IMHO that's a workaround and the real fix should be KDirOperator only eating
the key press when the focus is in certain part of the window, maybe using
the correct ShortcutContext for the action (like maybe WidgetShortcut or
WidgetWithChildrenShortcut) can fix that.

Albert