Thiago Macieira schrieb: > Ralf Habacker wrote: > >>> Here's the patch it will appear in tonight's snapshot. It can't be as >>> fast as Ralf's original code because there's at least one file engine >>> that is queried first (the resource file engine). >>> >>> >> Thanks for your efforts. >> > > Patch reverted because it broke all our Windows builds. > > I do not have more time to dedicate for this before 4.4.0 final. I would take some time to make it complete but how to validate the patch when the test app is not public available ? Ralf