Thiago Macieira schrieb: > On Tuesday 11 March 2008 14:01:47 Thiago Macieira wrote: > >> So I don't think we can escape the creation of a file engine. The best I >> can do is go through the attempts to create, but in case of fallback to the >> default file engine, not create it. >> >> I'll work on this a little more. >> > > Here's the patch it will appear in tonight's snapshot. It can't be as fast as > Ralf's original code because there's at least one file engine that is queried > first (the resource file engine). > Thanks for your efforts. Ralf