List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] KLocale: minor optimization + use safer qgetenv
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-03-06 12:14:13

> [: Jaroslaw Staniek :]
> - Minor optimization: before we've typically iterated twice (in
> initLanguageList() and setLanguage() over lost of (typically) empty
> strings.
> [...]
> +static inline void getLanguagesFromVariable(QStringList& list, char* variable)

I don't think the optimization is worth it by itself, as in setLanguage the
empty strings are eliminated up front. But I do like that the variable
parsing (QFile::decodeName(...).split(':')) becomes centralized; I would
only call the function appendLanguagesFromVariable.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)