List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Add a KCModule (KCron) into System Settings
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-28 14:03:02

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 02:18:12PM +0100, Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> Hi,
Hej Nicolas,

> I've tried all possible additional commands : database update
> (kbuildsycoca4), a menu update (update-menus), a library update
> (ldconfig) as root.
I've install it here and the KCM shows up under notification section,
the kDebug() infos are written to stderr as well...

'kcmshell4 --list' shows it as kcm_cron.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!