Yes, the code is commited. kcm_cron.desktop : http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeadmin/kcron/src/kcm_cron.desktop?view=markup kcmnotify.desktop : http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/kcontrol/knotify/kcmnotify.desktop?view=markup The kcmshell4 --list does not return any details about the kcm_cron plugin. Thank you for your help. On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Will Stephenson wrote: > On Thursday 28 February 2008, Nicolas Ternisien said: > > Hi, > > > > I'm actually trying to convert KCron application into a KCModule to > > integrate it into System Settings. > > > > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeadmin/kcron/ > > > > The code is compiling, and the service is called kcm_cron. I'm > > unfortunately unable to add it to System Settings. I thought it was > > due to some needed parameters in kcm_cron.desktop > > (X-KDE-System-Settings-Parent-Category=notifications), but it does not > > change anything. Please note that notifications category is for test > > only. > > Do "kcmshell4 --list" - if your module is listed it is found by the kcm > framework. > > If not, compare its .desktop file with > eg. /usr/share/kde4/services/kcmnotify.desktop and see if you missed > something like ParentApp or the ServiceTypes line. > > If it is, maybe you have something wrong preventing the library loading. Is > your problematic code committed to svn? > > Will > > >