List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New KMessageBox Style
From:       Marcel Partap <mpartap () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-02-04 18:32:53

Torsten Rahn wrote:
> I like this version - I'd maybe try to make the watermark about 300-500%
> larger so that you only see parts of the icon filling about 25% of the
> message area on the right (so it would be kind of "echoing" the icon on \
> the  left).
IMHO this would really look koolest of all.. render the SVG at a pretty \
large size (x00%) with only  a quarter or so covering the bottom-right \
corner (rtl: bottom-left :) of the box.. then we can  benchmark on-the-fly \
SVG (caching doesn't make sense with this does it?) rendering displaying  \
KDialogs ;) pinhiero could you try this and post a shot? I like your \
initial idea but it seems consent not to  remove the primary icon on the \
left and make it optional to show the one in the background.. anyways \
looking forward to see more kreepy kreatures from your oxystein experiments \
;D