Em Domingo, 3 de Fevereiro de 2008 18:20, o Anders Lund escreveu: > On Saturday 02 February 2008, Urs Wolfer wrote: > > Hi > > > > I have worked on a new KMessageBox style. Aaron has suggested to create > > something similar to the new DrKonqi style. Thanks to Nuno's help, I have > > now a patch ready. Patch is attached. > > Like others, I think this makes it too hard to quickly interpret message > boxes. > > What is the puropse? the new propose is... http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image4612.png -- core oxygen icon designer