On Feb 3, 2008 3:36 PM, pinheiro wrote: > aligning everything doesent make stuf look normal it gives a ood look to its a > but ilke a perfect simatic face its ood.. you have to prake simetry to look > natural... that what ths image is doing braking the alignemts in a non > disruptive way, you should heven not notece the image all that much.. I disagree, but let's not dwell on this. You asked for feedback and I gave mine, which happens to differ from your expectations. No hard feelings :) Richard