List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: A patchset for KSSL's error messages
Date:       2008-02-02 7:39:24

On Feb 2, 2008 1:43 AM, David Faure <faure@kde.org> wrote:

> Yes but they have to stay _first_ so that their value doesn't change.

Ah, OK, sorry. The new version should fix that :) Please note that I
added a TODO for KDE5 to remove the extra enum values, though
that is probably not gonna happen for the next few years ;) If that
kind of thing breakes automagic checkers or anything, just tell me
and I will remove it.

Richard

["ksslcertificate.h.patch" (text/x-diff)]

3a4
>  *               2008 Richard Hartmann <richih-kde@net.in.tum.de>
107,110c108,119
<         /**
<          * A CA certificate can be validated as Irrelevant when it was
<          * not used to sign any other relevant certificate.
<          */
---
> 	/**
> 	 * A CA certificate can be validated as Irrelevant when it was
> 	 * not used to sign any other relevant certificate.
> 	 */
> 	/**
> 	 * TODO for KDE5
> 	 * The enum values list below have to be kept for backwards comapability
> 	 * They should be deleted when KDE5 comes around the corner. I am writing
> 	 * this on 20080202 ;)
> 	 * Rejected, Revoked, Untrusted, SelfSignedChain,
> 	 * SignatureFailed, Expired
> 	 */
112,117c121,144
< 				PathLengthExceeded, InvalidCA, Expired,
< 				SelfSigned, ErrorReadingRoot, NoSSL,
< 				Revoked, Untrusted, SignatureFailed,
< 				Rejected, PrivateKeyFailed, InvalidHost,
< 				Irrelevant, SelfSignedChain
< 				};
---
> 	                        PathLengthExceeded, InvalidCA, Expired,
> 	                        SelfSigned, ErrorReadingRoot, NoSSL,
> 	                        Revoked, Untrusted, SignatureFailed,
> 	                        Rejected, PrivateKeyFailed, InvalidHost,
> 	                        Irrelevant, SelfSignedChain, InvalidCA,
> 	                        GetIssuerCertFailed, DecodeIssuerPublicKeyFailed,
> 	                        GetIssuerCertLocallyFailed,
> 	                        CertificateNotYetValid, CertificateHasExpired,
> 	                        CRLNotYetValid, CRLHasExpired,
> 	                        CertificateFieldNotBeforeErroneous,
> 	                        CertificateFieldNotAfterErroneous,
> 	                        CRLFieldLastUpdateErroneous,
> 	                        CRLFieldNextUpdateErroneous,
> 	                        CertificateRevoked,
> 	                        CertificateUntrusted, VerifyLeafSignatureFailed,
> 	                        CertificateSignatureFailed, CRLSignatureFailed,
> 	                        DecryptCertificateSignatureFailed,
> 	                        DecryptCRLSignatureFailed, CertificateRejected,
> 	                        SelfSignedInChain, ApplicationVerificationFailed,
> 	                        AuthAndSubjectKeyIDAndNameMismatched,
> 	                        AuthAndSubjectKeyIDMismatched, OutOfMemory,
> 	                        GetCRLFailed, CertificateChainTooLong,
> 	                        KeyMayNotSignCertificate,
> 	                        };
120c147
< 				SMIMESign=3, SMIMEEncrypt=4, Any=5 };
---