List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: qt-copy patch 0180
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2008-01-29 21:28:00

On Tuesday 29 of January 2008, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  I think next time when adding the IDs I'll copy&paste the full mails
> > too, so that others can also enjoy how the Qt bug tracking system
> > morphs and loses information. Next time again somebody please don't
> > forget to wonder why some people are not willing to waste their time on
> > qt-bugs.
>
> Nothing was lost. The emails that you sent are stored for access by the
> developer. He chose to implement that way. Why, you'll have to ask him.

 Funny that you mention that.

 But anyway, I have no problem continuing just creating qt-copy patches and
blindly dropping them to qt-bugs when I'll be in a good mood. It's worked for
years for me, I can't see why it shouldn't work now. I'll just apparently
have to be more careful with some new compatibility challenges.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer