List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    [REMINDER] Fill the 4.0.1 Changelog
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-28 22:42:55

Hi, we will be tagging 4.0.1 on Wed 30 Jan 2008.

I think it is very important for us to communicate to our users the
improvements made, so do not forget to checkout
trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/changelogs and edit
changelog_branch_4_0.xml adding all the bugfixes or improvements you made.

To regenerate the php you have to run

xsltproc --stringparam outputversion "4.0.1" -o changelog4_0to4_0_1.php
changelog.xsl changelog_branch_4_0.xml

The DOCS file explains the syntax of the file but i'm sure you are able to
copy&paste just fine :-)

Albert