List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Qt-copy update to 4.4
From:       Mauricio Piacentini <piacentini () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-26 12:37:23

Hi. Is there a planned schedule for Qt4.4 to arrive in qt-copy? Are we
going to wait for the final release (too late imo), or would we be
better to experiment with the pre-release code and provide feedback
before the final freeze?
I ask because there are some features (specially widgets on canvas) that
we plan to use on some games, and it would be ideal to be able to do it
as soon as possible. This could also help us catch regressions, etc.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini