List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    QComboBox and WhatsThis
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?Tr=FCg?= <strueg () mandriva ! com>
Date:       2008-01-24 10:58:20

Hi guys,

did anyone beside me notice that in QT4 the right-mouse-click for getting the
whatsthis info on QComboBoxes is only working if the combobox is disabled?
Even the Shift-F1 shortcut does only work if the combobox does not have the
focus.
I tried to figure out why that is but did not find any reason in the QComboBox
code. Does anyone have an idea or an explanation?

Cheers,
Sebastian