List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Move KSystemLog to kdereview
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-21 15:11:52

On Monday 21 January 2008 08:48:45 Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> Hi everybody !
>
> My name is Nicolas Ternisien and I'm the main (and unique ;-)
> developer of KSystemLog.
>
> I would like to begin the validation process of KSystemLog to join the
> main branch of KDE. I think its place could be for example kdeadmin.

Unfortunately, we don't have a kdeadmin module coordinator.

So we need volunteers to handle this request.

Also, if you are interested in becoming the kdeadmin module coordinator,
please notify the Release Team mailing list at release-team@kde.org.
See http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team#Module_Coordinators
for more info.

-Allen, KDE Release Team