Am Freitag 28 Dezember 2007 04:39:48 schrieb Thiago Macieira: > Andreas Hartmetz wrote: > >Small print: proxying actually doesn't work at all ATM and support for > > proxy (authentication) types not supported by QTcpSocket may become > > *really* interesting. > > Proxying hadn't worked in KDE 4 at all, except for kio_http. Now we're at > least homogeneous :-) > > I'm kinda sorry for Aurélien who worked on improving the proxy > configuration UI... Me too. I still hope that it can largely be reused. IMO it would be a good thing to present it in Konqueror and System Settings (or whatever the name is these days :) ). Konqueror because that is similar to Windows and it used to be that way, System Settings because it makes sense if/when proxy support is universal.