On Friday 21 December 2007 12:18:22 Jason Harris wrote: > On Friday 21 December 2007 10:06:51 am Allen Winter wrote: > > On Wednesday 12 December 2007 12:38:37 Jason Harris wrote: > > > I have attached my script to this message. Is it possible to insert > > > something like this script into the pipeline that extracts strings from > > > the UI files for translation? That way, the correction would happen > > > automatically and invisibly. Or maybe the script could supplement or > > > supersede the existing fixuifiles script in kdesdk/scripts. > > > > Jason, > > > > I ran your script in kdepim/korganizer and some of the changes broke > > richtext labels in the print dialogs that I had set to a bold font. > > > > The labels didn't show up at all after running your script and rebuilding. > > Sorry about that, and thanks for testing it. If people are interested in a > tool like this, I can make the script more robust by examining the ui files > that it fails on. Which ones are they? > see the .ui files in kdepim/korganizer/printing