On Thursday 20 December 2007 08:10:47 Jakob Petsovits wrote: > On Wednesday, 19. December 2007, Urs Wolfer wrote: > > Hi all > > > > I have had the idea to throw debug warnings about missing or wrong spelled > > icons in apps. It's something like the runtime debug warnings about broken > > connections in Qt. > > Nice idea... although, I could imagine that this would make a really nice > Krazy check as well, catching most of the icons by just testing on three or > four usage patterns. > > If you give me the usage patterns I can try to put such a check into Krazy. .. or you can try to write the plugin yourself :) -Allen