On Dec 8, 2007 5:02 PM, Allen Winter wrote: > On Monday 03 December 2007 06:32:08 Sandro Giessl wrote: > > > Hello k-c-d, > > > > > > The widget style Plastik won't be ready for the release, and I don't have > time > > > to keep up with maintenance at the moment. Plastik lacks a few important > > > things like dockwidget/MDI buttons, vertical tabs, and general polishing. > > > I would therefore like to move it to playground. So if there are no > > > objections, I will do the move in two days from now. > > > > > > > Did this happen? Sorry for the delay, it did just happen.