Am Donnerstag 06 Dezember 2007 19:10:31 schrieb Andreas Pakulat: > On 05.12.07 20:17:21, Andreas Hartmetz wrote: > > Am Mittwoch 05 Dezember 2007 19:32:53 schrieb Andreas Pakulat: > > > Hi, > > > > > > When trying to assign a shortcut and using my "WWW" button on the > > > keyboard for it, the result in the shortcuts dialog is: > > > > > > Meta+Ctrl+Alt+Shift+ > > > > > > And of course it doesn't work then. However other multimedia shortcuts, > > > like the Email button or the "app1" button work fine (or all the > > > play/pause stuff). > > > > > > Anybody seen something similar or know how to fix that/where to fix it? > > > > There seem to be some regressions in Qt 4. The same problem > > exists/existed for the multimedia pause button and I filed a bug in the > > task tracker. The symptom was similar - lots of modifiers and some > > unicode garbage. I got an initial reply from a support engineer saying > > that some developer will take care of it and he also asked some questions > > of which I told the answers to Thiago or Simon IIRC (i.e. there was no > > reply mail to the support engineer). > > > > In any case, please list any keys that (still?) don't work and I will > > just follow up on the last mail from Trolltech support. That's probably > > the easiest way to get a quick response. > > Ok, here's what I've got on my keyboard that doesn't work: > > XF86Reload > XF86WWW > XF86ScrollUp > XF86ScrollDown > XF86Cut > XF86Copy > XF86Paste > Undo > Redo > XF86Eject > > Andreas I've sent a mail to Trolltech support, let's see what happens.