On 04.12.07 09:35:30, Will Stephenson wrote: > On Tuesday 04 December 2007 01:54:56 Andreas Pakulat wrote: > > I just wanted to ask what the plans for khotkeys is? I'm using that > > thing everyday and I'm really missing it. I've got one of those fancy > > multimedia keyboards, so I've got an action set up for amarok stuff, to > > launch a mutt in konsole or open a new konqueror window. > > > > The kcm is still there, but even adding an action simply crashes it. > > I don't have a specific plan for it. My plan for systemsettings is to fix > modules run as root, make sure all the modules we need are in it, and fix the > layout problems it has, then fix problematic bugs in individual modules. If > someone else fixes a problem in a module first it will just make me happy :). Well, as looking through wishlist bugs is tedious and tiresome I might as well look into khotkeys - though it needs real porting, it still thinks it can do dcop calls. > And if you do fix things, please mention it in the table at > http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/SystemSettings, thanks! Will do. Andreas -- You will be surprised by a loud noise.