List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Plastik Style Removal
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2007-12-03 20:02:13

On Monday 03 December 2007, Sandro Giessl wrote:
> > How is Plastique?
>
> Plastique is fine, and I'm glad it's there so people might not even notice
> any difference between Plastik in KDE3 and Qt4's Plastique.

There are noticable visual differences in the way buttons are drawn most
obviously (I find Plastik much nicer than Plastique).

Look here for a comparison:
http://www.alweb.dk/gallery/skærmskud/plastik_vs_plastique and click the link
to 'original' below the image if it's scaled in the HTML page.

--
Anders

www: http://www.alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk