List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Plastik Style Removal
From:       Sandro Giessl <sgiessl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-03 11:32:08

Hello k-c-d,

The widget style Plastik won't be ready for the release, and I don't have time
to keep up with maintenance at the moment. Plastik lacks a few important
things like dockwidget/MDI buttons, vertical tabs, and general polishing.
I would therefore like to move it to playground. So if there are no
objections, I will do the move in two days from now.

Regards, Sandro