On Thursday 22 November 2007 13:49, David Faure wrote: > On Thursday 22 November 2007, David Jarvie wrote: >> Every window manager I've ever worked with has had the menu button at >> the >> far left. I really don't like KDE breaking what seems to be a de facto >> standard like this. > > So you have never ever used Windows in your life? > Good for you, but I don't think you belong to a very very small minority > :) In fact I'm using Windows just now, and it definitely has the menu button at the far left. -- David Jarvie. KAlarm author & maintainer. http://www.astrojar.org.uk/kalarm