List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Smooth previews for open/save dialogs
From:       Rafael =?utf-8?q?Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?= <ereslibre () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-22 2:43:15

Hi all,

I wanted to improve a bit more the open/save dialog. I think I could introduce
a smooth preview visualization, so I did this hack while taking a break :)

I also would like items to fade out without making it very heavy and slow.

I am not asking for this patch to get it, but tomorrow I will review this (to
see if I can make them fade out with no time penalty), and think more time
about it, but this _kind of commit_ could be accepted ?

Video showing it working: http://media.ereslibre.es/2007/11/smoothpreview.mpeg
Patch: http://media.ereslibre.es/2007/11/smoothPreview.diff

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070