List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kwin default window button order.
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2007-11-21 14:06:45

On Wednesday 21 of November 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 November 2007 13:50:02 David Faure wrote:
> > I'm not against separating them a bit more, but I am definitely against
> > close being on the left by default
>
> I fully agree with that, and Aaron did too ;)
>
> Has some actual action been taken in svn by now?  I have not seen any real
> objections and lots of people supporting the initial suggestion.

 No, nothing has happened yet, besides Aaron committing the patch without
changing the defaults. Right now it's waiting on me to make up my mind, read
what others have said (your "lots" is 4, BTW, if I'm counting right, with 2
people saying close on the right and 2 close on the left) and select the new
layout if any (and hey, I had a weekend).

 I'll try with Aaron's setup until the end of the week to see how I like/hate
it and then will either use it or just add the spacers. Bug me next week
again if I forget and there's no change.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer