List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kwin default window button order.
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-15 17:33:45

On Thursday 15 November 2007, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> I personally think that close location is a question of desktop (windows?
> mac?) and not of language. I know that the close button on the left of
> Hebrew enabled windows desktops is very confusing (1), and thus I would
> like to keep it "always" on the right.

honestly, i really don't know as i don't do RTL day-to-day. i'd suggest
looking at what other desktops do in these cases and what the RTL using user
base would expect (you're one sample of that, obviously =) ... imho we should
leave these issues up to those are affected by them.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se