List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4 release discussion,
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2007-10-25 20:09:30

On Thursday 25 October 2007 22:05:04 Matthias Kretz wrote:
> > be enough (I don't see a volume slider yet ..)
> Install kdemultimedia/kmix and run kmix. If that doesn't work for you run

Yes, that only showed a full window for volume settings. I'll update to
current SVN though.

> the KDE3 kmix. Both should appear in the systray area.

We shouldn't expect people to need KDE3 kmix.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz