Any objections? I'll do this stuff tomorrow unless there are objections. Move these into kdebase/apps (from kdebase/runtime): kdeeject knetattach kdesu kdesud Install these helpcenter helpers into libexec instead of bin: khc_docbookdig.pl khc_htdig.pl khc_htsearch.pl khc_indexbuilder khc_mansearch.pl Rename: kinfocenter -> kinfocenter4 I really don't think there is much we can do at this point to help make khelpcenter co-installable. I think khelpcenter needs to be able to autodetect multiple installed KDE docs and deal with presenting that info to the user in a sane way. -Allen