On Monday, 22. October 2007, Thiago Macieira wrote: > > Some icons under: > > usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/ > > usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/ > > Can't kde3 versions be used by distributiotns? or are they planned to be > > moved away? > > No idea. I have a vague memory that those icons weren't from the icon theme > per se, but installed by applications. So we have to make sure that the > Oxygen version of them exists and then simply remove the icon from > application. hicolor and crystalsvg are empty or non-existant in kdebase/runtime, which means all of these are coming from the applications themselves. Could you please mention the exact list of those icons?