List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    xkb-file cmake check missing.
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-22 10:09:00

Hi,

(bugreport time...)

I just had a failing kdebase compile with the error;
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/kcm_keyboard.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lxkbfile
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I have this installed (kubuntu gutsy)
  libxkbfile1                       1:1.0.4-1
but not the -dev package.

Doing an install of libxkbfile-dev made the compile succeed.

So my guess is that cmake fails to complain about missing packages in the
checks.
--
Thomas Zander