On Sunday 21 October 2007 17:08:34 Oswald Buddenhagen wrote: > > as you probably know, puthuhn (bernhard loos) and me are fixing KConfig. > while i'm pretty confident that nobody cares for the backend stuff we > are doing, ;) there are also some API changes in the works. > it's "a bit" late in the release process, so we made sure to get a > preliminary OK from allen in advance. I don't think that three days before the final release is a good time to even think about API changes. -- Cornelius Schumacher