List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs (at least) : test building by default
From:       Rafael =?iso-8859-1?q?Fern=E1ndez_L=F3pez?= <ereslibre () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-06 10:50:04

Hi,

On Saturday 06 October 2007 12:41:46 Andreas Hartmetz wrote:
> Rafael, did or did I get that wrong?
> "But even that is not the point... as Thomas has said on a message before
> the important thing is that tests should be ran for keeping up the quality
> of the final product (is not a "for making them compile" only discussion)."

Only that if you have changed something that could affect the behavior or
something that a test is related to, you should run it (and I didn't mean
automatically).

Hmm... but probably we could do it even automatically as Olivier suggested...
but then comes this problem.

What problems has tests without X ? Those that hasn't got GUI should work
nice...

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.