List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    AW: [UPDATE] KDE 4.0.0 Release Schedule
From:       "Nhuh Put" <nhuh.put () web ! de>
Date:       2007-09-18 19:34:12

I don't think requiring a newer version of cmake for Windows would be a
problem but there are 2 other problems I would like solve:
1. MSVC creates external debug databases (.pdb files). Cmake currently
ignores them, but it has some advantages to install them.
2. kde4_add_kdeinit_executable
Using kdeinit to start executables doesn't gain anything on Windows, so I
would like to try to avoid using it. kde4_add_kdeinit_executable adds the
targets transparently, but you still have to use manual commands to link
libraries and install the application. It's not easily possible to switch
between using kdeinit and not using kdeinit.

If nobody has a better idea, I will add some macros for it.

	PutHuhn