(I am replying off-list to the things that have already been discussed) Luciano Montanaro wrote: >> Btw, someone had said the font chooser is broken? I didn't see anything >> wrong, anyone have a sample screen shot? > > you can see the effect here: > > http://www.cirulla.net/listing/Immagini/esempi/font-selector.png Thanks. I'm not able to reproduce that, I would guess it is caused by a Qt bug (TT-TT below). Fortunately, TT has scheduled the fix for Qt 4.3.2. If you are using qt-copy, please update and apply patch 0191 and let me know if you are still able to reproduce this. http://trolltech.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?id=179170&method=entry >> - QPalette::Active => isWindowActive() >> - QPalette::Inactive => !isWindowActive() > > It does not work like that here. Then that is a bug. Please report such bugs :-). -- Matthew "It's impossible! But... do-able." -- Robert MacDougal (Sean Connery, Entrapment)