Richard Dale wrote: > OK, then sorry for being a bit rude - I should have read the Qt api docs at > the start. No worries, I forgave you already a few posts back when you admitted you'd read the Qt doc :-). Thanks. (I'm in such a better mood today ;-).) > I think the only thing that really went wrong with this change is > that it should have be style-specific to Oxygen from the start, and should > never have been a global change to all styles in the svn even if > labelled 'Temporary'. Yes, I understand that. Sorry for annoying everyone so much, if I'd known the reaction would be *so* bad I would have done something different (not 100% sure what, but something). I still hope some people will use it, so that bugs (including, and perhaps especially the ones in Qt) can be found and fixed. At least I plan to. -- Matthew "It's impossible! But... do-able." -- Robert MacDougal (Sean Connery, Entrapment)