On Sunday, 16. September 2007, pinheiro wrote: > A Sunday 16 September 2007 14:22:47, Jakob Petsovits escreveu: > > Just out of interest, could you post the same mockup without background > > changes (but all the other effects being kept)? > > > > The mockup above contains subtle changes: > > #D5D5D7 vs. #DBDBDD, and > > #C5C5C7 vs. #CBCBCD. > > > > It would be interesting to see if it looks similarly inactive if both > > versions have the *B*B*D background colors. > > i think it not that bad but it kind loses some thing recognicion is now > only in the title bar. and the shadow > http://www.nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image4618nocoloring.png I find them both equally great! (And the new line at the bottom of the title bar also does a good job.) Sorry to say that I'm now on the no-background-changes side as well :P