List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Paste special
From:       "John Tapsell" <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-16 12:25:28

Jos,
>   If I copy text from IE in Windows into MS word, it properly
copies the markup, fonts and urls as well. I'd love to see that in
KDE

I implemented this years ago.  If you copy from konqueror (or kopete,
etc - anything that uses khtml part), and paste into openoffice, it
will paste will markup etc.

There's a bug with openoffice in that it screws up the encoding though
(so it won't look right if you paste japanese etc) :(
If anyone has any clout with the openoffice people, please try to get
them to fix this.  Mine (and other khtml developers) have had no luck
yet.

John