List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors
From:       "Gary L. Greene Jr." <greeneg () tolharadys ! net>
Date:       2007-09-16 12:00:08

On Sunday 16 September 2007 04:25:55 am pinheiro wrote:
> A Friday 07 September 2007 18:00:07, Matthew Woehlke escreveu:
> > Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> > > Since I'm hearing complaints about the current situation (basically,
> > > when using oxygen, can't tell active/inactive apart), I'm going to
> > > commit this by Friday unless someone objects.
> >
> > Done, since no one objected.
>
> I dont, no one else did.
> But since a good image speack lowader that words.......
> http://www.nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image4618.png
> the butons are faded off the text is greish on the tile bar removed the
> glow gradient from inactive, reduced the size of the shadow and the overal
> coloring is sutly difrent.

Much better :) This allows us to clearly see which is the application that is
in the foreground and which is not. (Now if you could please do some similar
tricks with tabs (current versus not) then I'd be happy, since at present
being a visually impaired person, the tabs have too little contrast to set
them off from the application and their neighbor.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net