Kevin Krammer wrote: > On Friday 14 September 2007, Kurt Pfeifle wrote: >> As most of you are aware (or are you not?), a big chunk of the useful- >> ness of kprinter in KDE3 stems from the fact that you could run it as >> a standalone app. > Any KDE application can use the printing system available in kdelibs, even a > commandline application, > > Based on the general use case, I think it might best be done through a special > mode for Okular. > It can read/import loads of formats and it will support printing anyway. > Probably mostly a question of adding reading from stdin and going right into > print mode. Sorry, I don't understand your first paragraph. Especially not in the context of the one you quoted. I also don't comprehend your second one. Nor your third. -- Kurt Pfeifle System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS Infotec Deutschland GmbH ..................... Hedelfinger Strasse 58 A RICOH Company ........................... D-70327 Stuttgart/Germany