Andreas Pakulat wrote: > On 14.09.07 14:25:24, Matthew Woehlke wrote: >> If you don't like it, you're free to turn it off :-). > > If you can tell me the kcm to do that, thats the first thing I'll do :) > (but afaik there's none at the moment and I also didn't see any > "announcement" which config file to change for this). $KDEHOME/share/config/kdeglobals >> I'd still like to see KCS+kwin cooperate, but right now I see: KCS works, kwin >> does not. This doesn't exactly endear me to wanting to use kwin. > > Yeah, unfortunately it seems like that and I always thought the windeco > was more complete than the oxygen style ;) Riiight... have you noticed how it takes 4-5 repaints before the windeco is done painting? Something is clearly broken there ;-). (Even without changing colors - that makes it visible - I would want that fixed; it's just bad performance all around, like how katepart repaints *everything*... sure, it isn't visible, but that doesn't make it right.) -- Matthew The phrase "less is more" takes on a whole new meaning if you think about standard Unix tools.