List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdenonbeta is closing
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-09-14 19:10:09

Hi,

kdenonbeta is closing. This means that all applications currently in \
/trunk/kdenonbeta will move to /tags/unmaintained/3 on Oct 28th.

If you are a maintainer of an affected application* and you do not want this to \
happen, please contact me at tomalbers@kde.nl, we can arrange something else. This \
offer is also valid after the move has completed - in case you read this mail after \
the date.

If you want to continue to work on the application, the application will most likely \
move to one of the /trunk/playground area's. If you don't want me to do the move, you \
can always do it yourself.

If you have any question, feel free to mail me.

Tom Albers
*) http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdenonbeta/