List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [path] litte kDebug extension
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-09-14 7:32:39

At Friday 14 September 2007 08:16, you wrote:
> Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > I'm just wondering why so many application have an area defined
>
> Two possibilities:
> 1) they didn't know they should use area 0

Hi,

For Mailody I used a debugarea so I could remove area 0 from displaying to the \
konsole, that way I only saw the output generated by Mailody. At least that was the \
thought, not sure if it ever worked ;-).  I will revert that soon, kdelibs should not \
output anything to the konsole though. Maybe there could be a krazy check for that.

Toma
--
http://www.mailody.net