On 9/13/07, Josef Spillner wrote: > On Thursday 13 September 2007 12:03:00 Jos Poortvliet wrote: > > Good question. Searching the web doesn't seem to help, I tried to find > > such slides or anything but can't. > > You can find some status updates and discussion about the dialog mockups at > LF's printing-summit mailing list. > https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/printing-summit/ Yeah, some nice stuff on this blog: http://www.mmiworks.net/eng/publications/labels/openPrinting.html > Note: most of the concepts proposed there are medium to long term design > decisions. yeah, I don't really see 'final' stuff... But maybe there is something? > Josef >